The Identifiability of Linear Econometric Models with Autocorrelated Errors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mutschler, Willi, 2015.
"Identification of DSGE models—The effect of higher-order approximation and pruning,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 34-54.
- Willi Mutschler, 2014. "Identification of DSGE Models - the Effect of Higher-Order Approximation and Pruning," CQE Working Papers 3314, Center for Quantitative Economics (CQE), University of Muenster.
- M. Deistler & B. Pötscher & J. Schrader, 1984. "The uniqueness of the transfer function of linear systems from input-output observations," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 157-181, December.
- George Halkos & Kyriaki Tsilika, 2015.
"Programming Identification Criteria in Simultaneous Equation Models,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 46(1), pages 157-170, June.
- Halkos, George & Tsilika, Kyriaki, 2012. "Programming identification criteria in simultaneous equation models," MPRA Paper 43467, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Hendry & Maozu Lu & Grayham E. Mizon, 2001. "Model Identification and Non-unique Structure," Economics Papers 2002-W10, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- R. Kohn, 1980. "Local identification of ARMAX structures subject to nonlinear constraints," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 35-41, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:17:y:1976:i:1:p:26-46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .