The Demand for Money, the Liquidity Trap, and Functional Forms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Diamond, Peter A. & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1974. "Increases in risk and in risk aversion," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 337-360, July.
- Keeney, Ralph L, 1973. "Risk Independence and Multiattributed Utility Functions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(1), pages 27-34, January.
- Weiss, Yoram, 1971. "Learning by doing and occupational specialization," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 189-198, June.
- Weiss, Yoram, 1972. "The Risk Element in Occupational and Educational Choices," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(6), pages 1203-1213, Nov.-Dec..
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Isabelle Weberpals, 1997. "The Liquidity Trap: Evidence from Japan," Staff Working Papers 97-4, Bank of Canada.
- repec:sbe:breart:v:17:y:1997:i:2:a:2867 is not listed on IDEAS
- Johnson, Lester W., 1978. "Estimation of a General Class of Demand Functions for Meat in Australia," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 46(02), August.
- Hondroyiannis, George & Swamy, P. A. V. B. & Tavlas, George S., 2001. "Modelling the long-run demand for money in the United Kingdom: a random coefficient analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 475-501, August.
- Octávio A. F. Tourinho, 2015. "The Demand and Supply of Money Under High Inflation: Brazil 1974/94," Discussion Papers 0068, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Gaudry, M.J.I. & Dagenais, M.G., 1978. "The Use of Box-Cox Transformations in Regression Models with Heteroskedastic Autoregressive Residuals," Cahiers de recherche 7814, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:17:y:1976:i:1:p:220-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .