A Note on the Limit of the Core of an Exchange Economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Terje Hansen, 1967. "A Note on the Limit of the Core of an Exchange Economy," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 222, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hurwicz, Leonid & Radner, Roy & Reiter, Stanley, 1975.
"A Stochastic Decentralized Resource Allocation Process: Part I,"
Econometric Society, vol. 43(2), pages 187-221, March.
- Hurwicz, Leonid & Radner, Roy & Reiter, Stanley, 1975. "A Stochastic Decentralized Resource Allocation Process: Part II," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 43(3), pages 363-393, May.
- Hurwicz, Leonid & Reiter, Stanley, 1973.
"On the Boundedness of the Feasible Set Without Convexity Assumptions,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 14(3), pages 580-586, October.
- Leonid Hurwicz & Stanley Reiter, 1972. "On the Boundedness of the Feasible Set Without Convexity Assumptions," Discussion Papers 2, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ostroy, Joseph M., 1980.
"The no-surplus condition as a characterization of perfectly competitive equilibrium,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 183-207, April.
- Joseph M. Ostroy, 1977. "The No-Surplus Condition as a Characterization of Perfectly Competitive Equilibrium," UCLA Economics Working Papers 090, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Joseph M. Ostroy, 1978. "The No-Surplus Condition as a Characterization of Perfectly Competitive Equilibrium," UCLA Economics Working Papers 139, UCLA Department of Economics.
- KIRMAN, Alan, 1980.
"Imperfect communication in markets – a big world problem.,"
Institut des Mathématiques Economiques – Document de travail de l’I.M.E. (1974-1993)
44, Institut des Mathématiques Economiques. LATEC, Laboratoire d'Analyse et des Techniques EConomiques, CNRS, Université de Bourgogne.
- Alan Kirman, 1980. "Imperfect communication in markets : a big world problem," Working Papers hal-01533674, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:10:y:1969:i:3:p:479-83. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .