Disclosure and liquidity in a driven by orders market: Empirical evidence from panel data
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Loukil, Nadia & Yousfi, Ouidad, 2010.
"Firm's information environment and stock liquidity: evidence from Tunisian context,"
28699, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2011.
- Nadia Loukil & Ouidad Yousfi, 2013. "Firm's Information Environment and Stock Liquidity : Evidence from Tunisian Context," Papers 1304.4852, arXiv.org.
- Nadia Loukil & Ouidad Yousfi, 2011. "Firm's Information Environment and Stock Liquidity : Evidence from Tunisian Context," Post-Print hal-00813921, HAL.
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:1164-1172 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ghassan Omet, 2011. "Stock Market Liquidity: Comparative Analysis of The Abu Dhabi Stock Exchange and Dubai Financial Market," Working Papers 655, Economic Research Forum, revised 12 Jan 2011.
- Aymen Ajina & Faten Lakhal & Danielle Sougné, 2015. "Institutional investors, information asymmetry and stock market liquidity in France," International Journal of Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 11(1), pages 44-59, February.
More about this item
KeywordsDisclosure; liquidity; market microstructure.;
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
- M40 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - General
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iec:inveco:v:32:y:2008:i:2:p:339-370. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Isabel Sánchez-Seco). General contact details of provider: http://www.fundacionsepi.es/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .