La estimación de precios en mercados con producto diferenciado
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Romero, Laura & Rey, Elena del, 2004. "Competition between public and private universities: quality, prices and exams," UC3M Working papers. Economics we046423, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- De Fraja, Gianni & Iossa, Elisabetta, 2002. "Competition among Universities and the Emergence of the Elite Institution," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(3), pages 275-293, July.
- Rey, Elena Del, 2001.
"Teaching versus Research: A Model of State University Competition,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 356-373, March.
- DEL REY, Elena, 2000. "Teaching versus research: a model of state university competition," CORE Discussion Papers 2000030, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- DEL REY, Elena, 2001. "Teaching versus research: a model of state university competition," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1501, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Angel de la Fuente, 1995. "A note on incentives and research productivity in Spanish public institutions," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 19(2), pages 291-299, May.
- Barbera, S. & Maschler, M. & Shalev, J., 2001.
"Voting for Voters: A Model of Electoral Evolution,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 40-78, October.
- Salvador Barberà & Michael Maschler & Jonathan Shalev, 1998. "Voting for Voters: A Model of Electoral Evolution," Game Theory and Information 9804001, EconWPA.
- BARBERA, Salvador & MASCHLER, Michael & SHALEV, Jonathan, 1998. "Voting for voters: a model of electoral evolution," CORE Discussion Papers 1998022, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- John Beath & Joanna Poyago-Theotoky & David Ulph, 2005. "University Funding Systems and their Impact on Research and Teaching: A General Framework," Discussion Paper Series 2005_2, Department of Economics, Loughborough University.
More about this item
KeywordsDiferenciación de producto; empresas multiproducto; modelos de elección discreta.;
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iec:inveco:v:32:y:2008:i:2:p:125-168. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Isabel Sánchez-Seco). General contact details of provider: http://www.fundacionsepi.es/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.