Private Clouds with No Silver Lining: Legal Risk in Private Cloud Services
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chou, Chien-fu & Shy, Oz, 1990. "Network effects without network externalities," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 259-270, June.
- Marc Rysman, 2009. "The Economics of Two-Sided Markets," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 23(3), pages 125-143, Summer.
- Gregory S. Crawford & Ali Yurukoglu, 2012.
"The Welfare Effects of Bundling in Multichannel Television Markets,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 102(2), pages 643-685, April.
- Crawford, Gregory S & Yurukoglu, Ali, 2011. "The Welfare Effects of Bundling in Multichannel Television Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 8370, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Katz, Michael L & Shapiro, Carl, 1986. "Technology Adoption in the Presence of Network Externalities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(4), pages 822-841, August.
- Jay Pil Choi & Chaim Fershtman & Neil Gandal, 2010.
"Network Security: Vulnerabilities And Disclosure Policy,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(4), pages 868-894, December.
- Choi, Jay-Pil & Fershtman, Chaim & Gandal, Neil, 2007. "Network Security: Vulnerabilities and Disclosure Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 6134, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Church, Jeffrey & Gandal, Neil, 1992. "Network Effects, Software Provision, and Standardization," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(1), pages 85-103, March.
- Federico Etro, 2011. "The Economics of Cloud Computing," The IUP Journal of Managerial Economics, IUP Publications, vol. 0(2), pages 7-22, May.
- Katz, Michael L & Shapiro, Carl, 1985. "Network Externalities, Competition, and Compatibility," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(3), pages 424-440, June.
- Hiroshi Ohashi, 2003. "The Role of Network Effects in the US VCR Market, 1978-1986," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(4), pages 447-494, December.
- David Dranove & Neil Gandal, 2003. "The Dvd-vs.-Divx Standard War: Empirical Evidence of Network Effects and Preannouncement Effects," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(3), pages 363-386, September.
- repec:rje:randje:v:37:y:2006:3:p:645-667 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordscloud computing; private cloud; lawful interception; data protection; professional privilege.;
- K23 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Regulated Industries and Administrative Law
- K33 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - International Law
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- Z18 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Public Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:idt:journl:cs8506. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (BLAVIER Thomas). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idatefr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .