From wage suppression to sovereign debt crisis in Western Europe: who pays for the costs of the crisis?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jorge Uxó & Jesús Paúl & Eladio Febrero, 2012. "European economic policy and the problem of current account imbalances: the case of Germany and Spain," Chapters,in: Keynes’s General Theory for Today, chapter 12, pages 207-225 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Engelbert Stockhammer & Dimitris P. Sotiropoulos, 2014.
"Rebalancing the Euro Area: The Costs of Internal Devaluation,"
Review of Political Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(2), pages 210-233, April.
- Engelbert Stockhammer & Dimitris Sotiropoulos, 2012. "Rebalancing the Euro area: The costs of internal devaluation," Working Papers PKWP1206, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- Engelbert Stockhammer & Ozlem Onaran, 2013. "Wage-led growth: theory, evidence, policy," Review of Keynesian Economics, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 1(1), pages 61-78, January.
- Jesper Jespersen & Mogens Ove Madsen (ed.), 2012. "Keynes’s General Theory for Today," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 15049.
- Fernando Luengo Escalonilla & Lucía Vicent Valverde, 2014. "Encrucijadas de la moneda única: Algunas claves para una reflexión desde la periferia," Policy Papers del Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales 14-01, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial crises; public debt; unemployment; employment; wages; wage share; Western Europe; wage suppression; sovereign debts; crisis costs; labour markets; public finance; market outcomes; functional distribution; taxes; taxation; spending composition; public spending; public goods; inputs; personal incomes; income distribution; public policy; economic policies; alternative paradigms.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ids:ijpubp:v:7:y:2011:i:1/2/3:p:51-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carmel O'Grady). General contact details of provider: http://www.inderscience.com/browse/index.php?journalID=97 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.