A systemic view on knowledge-based development metrics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mirko Titze & Matthias Brachert & Alexander Kubis, 2014. "Actors and Interactions—Identifying the Role of Industrial Clusters for Regional Production and Knowledge Generation Activities," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(2), pages 163-190, June.
- Fritsch, Michael & Titze, Mirko & Piontek, Matthias, 2020.
"Identifying cooperation for innovation―a comparison of data sources,"
EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 630-659.
- Michael Fritsch & Mirko Titze & Matthias Piontek, 2020. "Identifying cooperation for innovation―a comparison of data sources," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(6), pages 630-659, June.
- Fritsch, Michael & Piontek, Matthias & Titze, Mirko, 2019. "Identifying cooperation for innovation: A comparison of data sources," IWH Discussion Papers 1/2019, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Michael Fritsch & Mirko Titze & Matthias Piontek, 2018. "Knowledge Interactions in Regional Innovation Networks: Comparing Data Sources," Jena Economic Research Papers 2018-003, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Tan Yigitcanlar & Ingi Runar Edvardsson & Hjalti Johannesson & Md Kamruzzaman & Giuseppe Ioppolo & Surabhi Pancholi, 2017. "Knowledge-based development dynamics in less favoured regions: insights from Australian and Icelandic university towns," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(12), pages 2272-2292, December.
More about this item
Keywordsregional innovation systems; knowledge-based development metrics; patent applications; publications; R%D projects; input-output relations; research and development; knowledge generation; knowledge transfer; peer-reviewed journals; Germany; regional development.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ids:ijkbde:v:3:y:2012:i:1:p:35-57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carmel O'Grady) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Carmel O'Grady to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://www.inderscience.com/browse/index.php?journalID=354 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.