Technical efficiency of the Greek meatpacking industry in 1994-2007
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Edward J. McGavin & Leroy B. Schwarz & James E. Ward, 1993. "Two-Interval Inventory-Allocation Policies in a One-Warehouse N-Identical-Retailer Distribution System," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(9), pages 1092-1107, September.
- Stephen C. Graves, 1996. "A Multiechelon Inventory Model with Fixed Replenishment Intervals," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Steven Nahmias & Stephen A. Smith, 1994. "Optimizing Inventory Levels in a Two-Echelon Retailer System with Partial Lost Sales," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(5), pages 582-596, May.
- Hau L. Lee & V. Padmanabhan & Seungjin Whang, 1997. "Information Distortion in a Supply Chain: The Bullwhip Effect," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(4), pages 546-558, April.
- Favaretto, Daniela & Pesenti, Raffaele & Ukovich, Walter, 2001. "Discrete frequency models for inventory management - an introduction," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(1-3), pages 331-342, May.
More about this item
Keywordsefficiency determinants; efficiency measures; data envelopment analysis; double-bootstrap DEA; meatpacking industry; Greece; technical efficiency.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ids:ijbpma:v:13:y:2012:i:2:p:127-138. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darren Simpson). General contact details of provider: http://www.inderscience.com/browse/index.php?journalID=3 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.