An empirical study of cost efficiency in the Irish life insurance industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jarraya, Bilel & Bouri, Abdelfettah, 2012. "Efficiency concept and investigations in insurance industry: A survey," MPRA Paper 53544, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2013.
- repec:pal:gpprii:v:42:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1057_s41288-016-0036-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Shuji Yao & Zhongwei Han & Dan Luo, 2010. "Performance of the Chinese Insurance Industry under Economic Reforms," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 12788.
- Biener, Christian & Eling, Martin & Wirfs, Jan Hendrik, 2016.
"The determinants of efficiency and productivity in the Swiss insurance industry,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 248(2), pages 703-714.
- Biener, Christian & Eling, Martin & Wirfs, Jan Hendrik, 2015. "The Determinants of Efficiency and Productivity in the Swiss Insurance Industry," Working Papers on Finance 1502, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
More about this item
Keywordsbancassurance; cost efficiency; economies of scale; firm size; life insurance; Ireland.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ids:ijaape:v:2:y:2005:i:3:p:264-280. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darren Simpson). General contact details of provider: http://www.inderscience.com/browse/index.php?journalID=41 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .