The comparability of international accounting standards and US GAAP: an empirical study of Form 20-F reconciliations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ioannis Tsalavoutas & Lisa Evans, 2010. "Transition to IFRS in Greece: financial statement effects and auditor size," Managerial Auditing Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 25(8), pages 814-842, September.
- Vieru, Markku & Schadewitz, Hannu, 2010. "Impact of IFRS transition on audit and non-audit fees: evidence from small and medium-sized listed companies in Finland," MPRA Paper 44664, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:advacc:v:29:y:2013:i:2:p:343-349 is not listed on IDEAS
- O. A. Sanyaolu & F. O. Iyoha & Stephen A. Ojeka, 2017. "International Financial Reporting Standards Adoption and Earnings of Quoted Banks in Nigeria," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 7(1), pages 279-284.
- Hlaciuc Elena & Mihalciuc Camelia Catalina & Cibotariu Irina Stefana & Apetri Anisoara Niculina, 2009. "Some Issues About The Transition From U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (Gaap) To International Financial Reporting Standards (Ifrs)," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 1(11), pages 1-28.
- Haiyan Zhou & Stephen Owusu-Ansah, 2014. "Cross listing, disclosure regimes, and trading volume sensitivity to stock returns," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 38(3), pages 383-406, July.
- Bailey, Warren & Andrew Karolyi, G. & Salva, Carolina, 2006.
"The economic consequences of increased disclosure: Evidence from international cross-listings,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 175-213, July.
- Bailey, Warren & Karolyi, G. Andrew & Salva, Carolina, 2004. "The Economic Consequences of Increased Disclosure:Evidence from International Cross-Listings," Working Paper Series 2004-7, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsIASs; US GAAP reconciliation; comparability; Form 20-F.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ids:ijaape:v:1:y:2004:i:1:p:5-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darren Simpson). General contact details of provider: http://www.inderscience.com/browse/index.php?journalID=41 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .