Forecasting exchange rates with linear and nonlinear models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rakesh K. Bissoondeeal & Michail Karoglou & Alicia M. Gazely, 2011. "Forecasting The Uk/Us Exchange Rate With Divisia Monetary Models And Neural Networks," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 58(1), pages 127-152, February.
- Chun-Teck Lye & Tze-Haw Chan & Chee-Wooi Hooy, 2012.
"Nonlinear Analysis Of Chinese And Malaysian Exchange Rates Predictability With Monetary Fundamentals,"
Journal of Global Business and Economics,
Global Research Agency, vol. 5(1), pages 38-49, July.
- Chun-Teck Lye Author_Email: firstname.lastname@example.org & Tze-Haw Chan & Chee-Wooi Hooy, 2011. "Nonlinear Analysis Of Chinese And Malaysian Exchange Rates Predictability With Monetary Fundamentals," 2nd International Conference on Business and Economic Research (2nd ICBER 2011) Proceeding 2011-270, Conference Master Resources.
- Chun-Teck Lye & Tze-Haw Chan & Chee-Wooi Hooy, 2011. "Nonlinear prediction of Malaysian exchange rate with monetary fundamentals," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(3), pages 1960-1967.
- Sermpinis, Georgios & Stasinakis, Charalampos & Dunis, Christian, 2014. "Stochastic and genetic neural network combinations in trading and hybrid time-varying leverage effects," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 21-54.
More about this item
Keywordsexchange rates; forecasting; linear models; nonlinear models; autoregressive integrated moving average; ARIMA models; neural networks; ANNs; generalised autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity; GARCH models; random walk models.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ids:gbusec:v:10:y:2008:i:4:p:414-429. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carmel O'Grady) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Carmel O'Grady to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://www.inderscience.com/browse/index.php?journalID=168 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.