Efficiency of the foreign exchange markets in South Asia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sifunjo E. Kisaka & Wainaina Gituro & Pokhariyal Ganesh & Ngugi W. Rose, 2008. "An analysis of the efficiency of the foreign exchange market in Kenya," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 14(2), pages 1-13.
- Anoop S. KUMAR & Bandi KAMAIAH, 2016. "Efficiency, non-linearity and chaos: evidences from BRICS foreign exchange markets," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(1(606), S), pages 103-118, Spring.
- repec:aic:revebs:y:2017:j:19:motlalengg is not listed on IDEAS
- S. Anoop Kumar & Bandi Kamaiah, 2014. "Efficient Market Hypothesis: Some Evidences from Emerging European Forex Markets," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 17(52), pages 27-44, June.
- Sasikumar, Anoop, 2011. "Testing for weak form market efficiency in Indian foreign exchange market," MPRA Paper 37071, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsexchange rates; market efficiency; variance ratio test; random walk; South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation; SAARC; foreign exchange markets; South Asia.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ids:afasfa:v:1:y:2009:i:4:p:295-305. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darren Simpson). General contact details of provider: http://www.inderscience.com/browse/index.php?journalID=214 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .