The Complete Issue
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsASIMMETRIES; INTERNATIONAL TRADE; COMPETITIVITY; ANDEAN COMMUNITY; SOUTH AMERICAN CONSEIL ON INFRASTRUCTURE AND PLANNING; CONVERGENCE; REGIONAL COOPERATION; COORDINATION OF MACROECONOMIC POLICIES; ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT; EXPORTS; FONDO FINANCIERO PARA EL DESARROLLO DE LA CUENCA DEL PLATA; FONDO PARA LA CONVERGENCIA ESTRUCTURAL DEL MERCOSUR; ECONOMIC INDICATORS INFRASTRUCTURE; TRANSPORT INFRAESTRUCTURE; INITIATIVE FOR THE INTEGRATION OF REGIONAL INFRASTRUCTURE IN SOUTH AMERICA; FINANCIAL INTEGRATION; INTEGRACION FISICA; BORDER INTEGRATION; REGIONAL INTEGRATION; INVERSION PRIVADA; INVESTMENTS; COMMON MARKET OF THE SOUHT; BORDER CROSSING; INTEGRACION POLICIES; PROYECTO MESOAMERICA; PROYECTOS DE INFRAESTRUCTURA; PROYECTS OF INTEGRATION; REGIONALISM; ARTICLE REVIEWS; COMPLETE ISSUE; POSTAL SERVICES; CARGO; INTERNACIONAL TRANSPORT; ROAD TRANSPORT; LAND TRANSPORT; TRANSPORTES; UNION DE NACIONES SURAMERICANASCAN; COSIPLAN; FONPLATA; FOCEM; IIRSA; MERCOSUR; UNASUR;
- B22 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Macroeconomics
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F42 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Policy Coordination and Transmission
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
- L87 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Postal and Delivery Services
- L91 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Transportation: General
- P25 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Urban, Rural, and Regional Economics
- R1 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
- Y30 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Book Reviews - - - Book Reviews
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:idb:intala:jou:iyc:v:34:y:2012:i:16:p:1-128. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Felipe Herrera Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iadbbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.