Foreign Direct Investment and Economic Growth: Cointegration Techniques
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Katiuscia Vaccarini, 2014. "Psychic distance and FDI: the case of China," Working Papers 1403, c.MET-05 - Centro Interuniversitario di Economia Applicata alle Politiche per L'industria, lo Sviluppo locale e l'Internazionalizzazione.
- Gulcin Elif Yucel, 2014. "FDI and Economic Growth: The Case of Baltic Countries," Research in World Economy, Research in World Economy, Sciedu Press, vol. 5(2), pages 115-134, September.
- Faik Bilgili & Nadide S. Tülüce & Ibrahim Doğan & H. Hilal Bağlıtas, 2016. "The causality between FDI and sector-specific production in Turkey: evidence from threshold cointegration with regime shifts," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(5), pages 345-360, January.
- Bee Wah Tan & Chor Foon Tang, 2016. "Examining the Causal Linkages among Domestic Investment, FDI, Trade, Interest Rate and Economic Growth in ASEAN-5 Countries," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(1), pages 214-220.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:icf:icfjme:v:07:y:2009:i:3-4:p:7-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.