Socioeconomic Dimensions of Globalization in India
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sudhanshu K. MISHRA, 2017.
"Almost equi-marginal principle based composite index of globalization: China, India and Pakistan,"
Journal of Economic and Social Thought,
KSP Journals, vol. 4(3), pages 335-351, Seprember.
- Mishra, SK, 2017. "Almost equi-marginal principle based composite index of globalization: China, India and Pakistan," MPRA Paper 81835, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mishra, SK, 2012. "A comparative study of trends in globalization using different synthetic indicators," MPRA Paper 38028, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:icf:icfjme:v:05:y:2007:i:1:p:63-80. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .