The Impact Of The Sarbanes-Oxley Act On Earnings Management Using Classification Shifting Evidence From Core Earnings And Special Items
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Campello, Murillo & Graham, John R. & Harvey, Campbell R., 2010.
"The real effects of financial constraints: Evidence from a financial crisis,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 97(3), pages 470-487, September.
- Murillo Campello & John Graham & Campbell R. Harvey, 2009. "The Real Effects of Financial Constraints: Evidence from a Financial Crisis," NBER Working Papers 15552, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jamal Ibrahim Haidar, 2012. "Sovereign Credit Risk in the Eurozone," World Economics, World Economics, 1 Ivory Square, Plantation Wharf, London, United Kingdom, SW11 3UE, vol. 13(1), pages 123-136, January.
- Kuo, Jing-Ming & Ning, Lutao & Song, Xiaoqi, 2014. "The Real and Accrual-based Earnings Management Behaviors: Evidence from the Split Share Structure Reform in China," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 101-136.
- Michael Clement & Richard Frankel & Jeffrey Miller, 2003. "Confirming Management Earnings Forecasts, Earnings Uncertainty, and Stock Returns," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(4), pages 653-679, September.
More about this item
KeywordsClassification Shifting; Core Earnings; Special Items;
- M4 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ibf:acttax:v:8:y:2016:i:1:p:39-48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .