Territorial Innovation Strategies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Abdelilah Hamdouch & Bertrand Zuindeau, 2010. "Introduction. Diversité territoriale et dynamiques socio-institutionnelles du développement durable : une mise en perspective," Géographie, économie, société, Lavoisier, vol. 12(3), pages 243-259.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Amel ATTOUR & Marc-Hubert DEPRET, 2013.
"TIC, soutenabilité et stratégie territoriale des villes durables : le cas des EcoCités en France [ICT, Sustainability and Territorial Strategy of Sustainable Cities: The EcoCities in France],"
36, Réseau de Recherche sur l’Innovation. / Research Network on Innovation.
- Amel Attour & Marc-Hubert Depret, 2014. "TIC, soutenabilité et stratégie territoriale des villes durables : le cas des EcoCités en France," Post-Print halshs-01062006, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordspatrimony; territorial innovation.;
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- Q57 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Ecological Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iag:reviea:v:9:y:2012:i:1:p:47-60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iaacaro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Corina Saman (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iaacaro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.