Regional Strategies For Dealing With Structural Change
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amitrajeet A. Batabyal & Peter Nijkamp, 2019.
"The magnification of a lagging region’s initial economic disadvantages on the balanced growth path,"
Asia-Pacific Journal of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 719-730, October.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet & Nijkamp, Peter, 2019. "The Magnification of a Lagging Region's Initial Economic Disadvantages on the Balanced Growth Path," MPRA Paper 93486, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 Mar 2019.
- Oksana BUTORINA & Matvey OBORIN & Galina KUTERGINA & Mariya OSIPOVA, 2018. "Methodology Of Investment Cycle Analysis In The Regional Economy: Territorial And Industrial Aspects," Regional Science Inquiry, Hellenic Association of Regional Scientists, vol. 0(2), pages 97-110, July.
More about this item
KeywordsStructural Change; Specialization; Spatial Panels; Regional Economy;
- I25 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Economic Development
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hrs:journl:v:ix:y:2017:i:1:p:107-117. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.