Agglomeration Economies And Location Decisionmaking Of Firms In Location-Triangle Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Aakvik, Arild & Dahl, Svenn-Åge, 2004. "Transitions to Employment from Labour Market Enterprises in Norway," Working Papers in Economics 07/04, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Fagerberg, Jan & Verspagen, Bart, 2009.
"Innovation studies--The emerging structure of a new scientific field,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 218-233, March.
- Jan Fagerberg & Bart Verspagen, 2009. "Innovation Studies – the emerging structure of a new scientific field," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20090104, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Brodaty, Thomas & Crépon, Bruno & Fougère, Denis, 2000.
"Using Matching Estimators to Evaluate Alternative Youth Employment Programs: Evidence from France, 1986-1988,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2604, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Thomas Brodaty & Bruno Crépon & Denis Fougère, 2000. "Using Matching Estimators to Evaluate Alternative Youth Employment Programs : Evidence from France, 1986-1988," Working Papers 2000-25, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- F. Alfonso Arellano, 2010.
"Do Training Programmes Get The Unemployed Back To Work? A Look At The Spanish Experience,"
Revista de Economia Aplicada,
Universidad de Zaragoza, Departamento de Estructura Economica y Economia Publica, vol. 18(2), pages 39-65, Autumn.
- Arellano, F. Alfonso, 2005. "Do training programmes get the unemployedback to work?: a look at the Spanish experience," UC3M Working papers. Economics we052515, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Biewen, Martin & Fitzenberger, Bernd & Osikominu, Aderonke & Waller, Marie, 2007.
"Which Program for Whom? Evidence on the Comparative Effectiveness of Public Sponsored Training Programs in Germany,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2885, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Biewen, Martin & Fitzenberger, Bernd & Osikominu, Aderonke & Waller, Marie, 2007. "Which Program for Whom? Evidence on the Comparative Effectiveness of Public Sponsored Training Programs in Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-042, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Laura A. Schintler & Sean P. Gorman & Aura Reggiani & Roberto Patuelli & Andy Gillespie & Peter Nijkamp & Jonathan Rutherford, 2004. "Complex Network Phenomena in Telecommunication Systems," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-118/3, Tinbergen Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsLocation-triangle model; agglomeration economies; transportation costs; firm location;
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
- O21 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Planning Models; Planning Policy
- R30 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - General
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hrs:journl:v:ii:y:2010:i:2:p:47-54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.