Kalokagathia: The Ethical Basis of Hellenic Political Economy and Its Influence from Plato to Ruskin and Sen
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jonung, Lars, 1981. "Ricardo on Machinery and the Present Unemployment: An Unpublished Manuscript by Knut Wicksell," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 91(361), pages 195-205, March.
- Mauro Boianovsky, 2005. "Some Cambridge reactions to The General Theory: David Champernowne and Joan Robinson on full employment," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(1), pages 73-98, January.
- Lars Jonung, 1989. "Knut Wicksell on Unemployment," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 21(1), pages 27-42, Spring.
- Geoffrey Harcourt, 2012. "Full employment," Discussion Papers 2012-39, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Boianovsky, Mauro & Tarascio, Vincent J., 1998. "Mechanical Inertia and Economic Dynamics: Pareto on Business Cycles," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(01), pages 5-23, March.
- Morishima,Michio, 1976. "The Economic Theory of Modern Society," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521291682, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeffrey Wagner, 2007. "Plato's Republic and liberal economic education for the twenty-first century," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 1(2), pages 1-10.
- James E. Alvey, 2011. "A Short History of Ethics and Economics," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 12674.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hop:hopeec:v:34:y:2002:i:3:p:599-631. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Center for the History of Political Economy Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.dukeupress.edu/Catalog/ViewProduct.php?viewby=journal&productid=45614 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .