Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rod O'Donnell, 1992. "The Unwritten Books and Papers of J. M. Keynes," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, pages 767-817.
- Peter D. Groenewegen, 1988. "Alfred Marshall and the Establishment of the Cambridge Economic Tripos," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, pages 627-667.
- Pollard, Sidney, 1994. "New Light on an Old Master: Review Article," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 104(422), pages 138-153, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christopher, Robert & Zeckhauser, Richard Jay, 2011. "The Methodology of Normative Policy Analysis," Scholarly Articles 4669672, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Böhling, Kathrin, 2001. "Zur Bedeutung von boundary spanning units für Organisationslernen in internationalen Organisationen," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Organisation and Technology FS II 01-101, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Meyer, Peter B., 2007. "Network of Tinkerers: A Model of Open-Source Technology Innovation," Working Papers 413, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Lohmar, Bryan & Rozelle, Scott & Zhao, Changbao, 2000. "The Rise Of Rural-To-Rural Labor Markets In China," Working Papers 11955, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hop:hopeec:v:25:y:1993:i:1:p:117-119. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Center for the History of Political Economy Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.dukeupress.edu/Catalog/ViewProduct.php?viewby=journal&productid=45614 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.