Preferential Tariff Policy, Product Quality and Welfare
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arnott, Richard & de Palma, Andre & Lindsey, Robin, 1999.
"Information and time-of-usage decisions in the bottleneck model with stochastic capacity and demand,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 525-548, March.
- Richard Arnott & Andre de Palma & Robin Lindsey, 1996. "Information and Time-of-Usage Decisions in the Bottleneck Model with Stochastic Capacity and Demand," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 355., Boston College Department of Economics.
- R. Arnott & A. de Palma & R. Lindsey, 1997. "Information and time-of-usage decisions in the bottleneck model with stochastic capacity and demand," THEMA Working Papers 97-13, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- McKnight, Lee W. & Boroumand, Jahangir, 2000. "Pricing Internet services: after flat rate," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(6-7), pages 565-590, August.
- Apostolopoulos, Theodore & Courcoubetis, Costas & Cohen, Sandra & Psiakki, Xanthi, 2000. "Multiple incentive internet pricing for national academic research networks: a case study," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(6-7), pages 591-611, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chang, Ming Chung & Lin, Yun-Chieh & Lin, Chiu Fen, 2012. "Comparing Cournot Duopoly And Monopoly With Asymmetric Differentiated Goods," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 53(2), pages 177-200, December.
More about this item
Keywordsoptimal tariff; preferential free trade agreement; product quality; product R&D;
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hit:hitjec:v:47:y:2006:i:2:p:197-217. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Resources Section, Hitotsubashi University Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fehitjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .