Structural Changes in World Trade Flows
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maanen, T. van, 1985. "The gravity model reconsidered," Serie Research Memoranda 0018, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Michaël Freudenberg & Guillaume Gaulier & Deniz Ünal-Kesenci, 1998. "La régionalisation du commerce international: une évaluation par les intensités relatives bilatérales," Working Papers 1998-05, CEPII research center.
- Bo Chen & Yao Li, 2014. "Analyzing Bilateral Trade Barriers under Global Trade Context: A Gravity Model Adjusted Trade Intensity Index Approach," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(2), pages 326-339, May.
- Nappi, Carmine, 1974. "Des méthodes quantitatives appliquées au secteur des exportations québécoises, 1969," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 50(4), pages 491-511, octobre.
- Hill, Hal, 1985. "Australia-Philippine Trade Relations," Philippine Journal of Development JPD 1985 Vol. XII No. 2-b, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hit:hitjec:v:11:y:1971:i:2:p:11-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Resources Section, Hitotsubashi University Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fehitjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.