Economics Imperialism versus Multidisciplinarity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Frank H. Knight, 1936. "The Quantity of Capital and the Rate of Interest: II," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 44, pages 612-612.
- Jacques-Laurent Ravix, 2006. "l'opposition entre Menger et Böhm-Bawerk sur la théorie du capital et de la production," Post-Print halshs-00462572, HAL.
- Andrés Álvarez & Vincent Bignon, 2013.
"L. Walras and C. Menger: two ways on the path of modern monetary theory,"
The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(1), pages 89-124, February.
- Andrés Alvarez & Vincent Bignon, 2010. "L. Walras and C. Menger: Two ways on the path of modern monetary theory," EconomiX Working Papers 2010-25, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Erich Streissler, 1972. "To What Extent Was the Austrian School Marginalist?," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 4(2), pages 426-441, Fall.
- Frank H. Knight, 1936. "The Quantity of Capital and the Rate of Interest: I," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 44, pages 433-433.
- Braun, Eduard, 2014. "The Menger–Lachmann Trajectory On Capital: A Comment On Endres And Harper," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 36(01), pages 97-102, March.
- George J. Stigler, 1937. "The Economics of Carl Menger," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 45, pages 229-229.
- Mikael Stenkula, 2003. "Carl Menger and the network theory of money," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(4), pages 587-606.
- Charles A. Tuttle, 1903. "The Real Capital Concept," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(1), pages 54-96.
- Richard Arena & Sandye Gloria-Palermo, 2008. "Menger and Walras on Money: A Comparative View," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 40(2), pages 317-343, Summer.
- Endres, Anthony M. & Harper, David A., 2011. "Carl Menger And His Followers In The Austrian Tradition On The Nature Of Capital And Its Structure," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 33(03), pages 357-384, September.
- Andres Alvarez, 2004. "Learning to choose a commodity-money: Carl Menger's theory of imitation and the search monetary framework," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(1), pages 53-78.
- Yukihiro Ikeda, 2008. "Carl Menger's monetary theory: A revisionist view," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(3), pages 455-473.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dieter Bögenhold, 2017. "Social-scienciation of Economics and its Consequences: On a Relative Convergence between Economics and Sociology," STOREPapers 3_2017, Associazione Italiana per la Storia dell'Economia Politica - StorEP.
- repec:bus:jphile:v:11:y:2017:i:1:n:2 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hid:journl:v:24:y:2016:3:4:p:77-94. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mario Aldo Cedrini). General contact details of provider: http://www.libraweb.net .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.