Do We Treat Future Generations Fairly? Italian Fiscal Policy Through the Prism of Generational Accounting
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Matteo Bugamelli & Fabiano Schivardi & Roberta Zizza, 2010.
"The Euro and Firm Restructuring,"
NBER Chapters,in: Europe and the Euro, pages 99-138
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matteo Bugamelli & Fabiano Schivardi & Roberta Zizza, "undated". "The euro and firm restructuring," Working Papers 10, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance.
- Matteo Bugamelli & Fabiano Schivardi & Roberta Zizza, 2010. "The euro and Firm Restructuring," Working Papers CELEG 1001, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Matteo Bugamelli & Fabiano Schivardi & Roberta Zizza, 2008. "The Euro and Firm Restructuring," NBER Working Papers 14454, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matteo Bugamelli & Fabiano Schivardi & Roberta Zizza, 2009. "The euro and firm restructuring," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 716, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Bugamelli, Matteo & Schivardi, Fabiano & Zizza, Roberta, 2010. "The Euro and Firm Restructuring," CEPR Discussion Papers 7623, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Vincenzo Cestari & Paolo Del Giovane & Clelia Rossi-Arnaud, 2007. "Memory for prices and the euro cash changeover: An analysis for cinema prices in Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 619, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Ascari, Guido & Ropele, Tiziano, 2007. "Optimal monetary policy under low trend inflation," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(8), pages 2568-2583, November.
- Patrizio Pagano & Massimo Sbracia & Andrea Finicelli, 2008.
2008 Meeting Papers
717, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Finicelli, Andrea & Pagano, Patrizio & Sbracia, Massimo, 2009. "Trade-revealed TFP," MPRA Paper 16951, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrea Finicelli & Patrizio Pagano & Massimo Sbracia, 2009. "Trade-Revealed TFP," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 729, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paolo Pertile & Veronica Polin & Pietro Rizza & Marzia Romanelli, 2015. "The fiscal disadvantage of young Italians: a new view on consolidation and fairness," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 13(1), pages 27-51, March.
- Bendetta Frassi & Christian Hagist & Fabio Pammolli, 2017. "Who is this, who enters there? - Migration in Italy and its effect on fiscal sustainability and pensions," WHU Working Paper Series - Economics Group 17-01, WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management.
More about this item
KeywordsFiscal Policy; Intergenerational Fairness; Sustainability;
- H22 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Incidence
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- H63 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Debt; Debt Management; Sovereign Debt
- H68 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Forecasts of Budgets, Deficits, and Debt
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gde:journl:gde_v69_n2_p115-153. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Erika Somma). General contact details of provider: http://www.gde.unibocconi.it/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.