Firms' Financial and Real Responses to Monetary Tightening: Evidence for Large and Small Italian Companies
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fabio Bagliano & Alessandro Sembenelli, 2004. "The cyclical behaviour of inventories: European cross-country evidence from the early 1990s recession," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(18), pages 2031-2044.
- Bertero, Elisabetta & Rondi, Laura, 2000. "Financial pressure and the behaviour of public enterprises under soft and hard budget constraints: evidence from Italian panel data," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 73-98, January.
- Mojon, Benoit & Smets, Frank & Vermeulen, Philip, 2002. "Investment and monetary policy in the euro area," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(11), pages 2111-2129, November.
- Rumen Dobrinsky & Nikolay Markov, 2003. "Policy Regime Change And Corporate Credit In Bulgaria: Asymmetric Supply And Demand Responses," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2003-607, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Vermeulen, Philip, 2002.
" Business Fixed Investment: Evidence of a Financial Accelerator in Europe,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 64(3), pages 217-235, July.
- Vermeulen, Philip, 2000. "Business fixed investment: evidence of a financial accelerator in Europe," Working Paper Series 0037, European Central Bank.
- Eugenio Gaiotti & Andrea Generale, 2002.
"Does Monetary Policy Have Asymmetric Effects? A Look at the Investment Decisions of Italian Firms,"
Giornale degli Economisti,
GDE (Giornale degli Economisti e Annali di Economia), Bocconi University, vol. 61(1), pages 29-59, June.
- Gaiotti, Eugenio & Generale, Andrea, 2001. "Does monetary policy have asymmetric effects? A look at the investment decisions of Italian firms," Working Paper Series 0110, European Central Bank.
- Eugenio Gaiotti & Andrea Generale, 2001. "Does monetary policy have asymmetric effects? A look at the investment decisions of Italian firms," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 429, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Riccardo Fiorentini & Roberto Tamborini, 2001.
"The Monetary Transmission Mechanism in Italy: The Credit Channel and a Missing Ring,"
Giornale degli Economisti,
GDE (Giornale degli Economisti e Annali di Economia), Bocconi University, vol. 60(1), pages 1-42, June.
- Roberto Tamborini & Riccardo Fiorentini, 2001. "The monetary transmission mechanism in Italy: the credit channel and a missing ring," Department of Economics Working Papers 0101, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Ono, Masanori, 2009. "Trading companies as financial intermediaries in Japan," MPRA Paper 17331, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsmonetary tightening; asymmetric information; investment;
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gde:journl:gde_v57_n1_p35-64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Erika Somma). General contact details of provider: http://www.gde.unibocconi.it/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.