Sustaining World Food Security with Improved Cassava Processing Technology: The Nigeria Experience
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter R. Mulvihill & Victoria Kramkowski, 2010. "Extending the Influence of Scenario Development in Sustainability Planning and Strategy," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(8), pages 1-18, July.
- Graham, John R. & Li, Si & Qiu, Jiaping, 2008. "Corporate misreporting and bank loan contracting," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 44-61, July.
- Daly, Herman E., 1990. "Toward some operational principles of sustainable development," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 1-6, April.
- Yüksel, Ibrahim, 2010. "Energy production and sustainable energy policies in Turkey," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 1469-1476.
- Micha Tomkiewicz, 2010. "On the Feasibility of a Timely Transition to a More Sustainable Energy Future," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(1), pages 1-11, January.
- Jing-Hua Li & Ying Shen, 2008. "One-stop service in government: best practice reports from the Chinese front line," International Journal of Services, Economics and Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(2), pages 99-116.
- Fausti, Scott W. & Qasmi, Bashir A. & Li, Jing & Diersen, Matthew A., 2008. "Mandatory Livestock Price Reporting, Market Transparency and Grid Price Dispersion," 2008 Annual Meeting, June 23-24, 2008, Big Sky, Montana 37833, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Axsen, Jonn & Burke, Andy & Kurani, Kenneth S, 2010. "Are Batteries Ready for Plug-in Hybrid Buyers?," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt7vh184rw, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Li, Feng, 2008. "Annual report readability, current earnings, and earnings persistence," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(2-3), pages 221-247, August.
- Steven Sorrell, 2010. "Energy, Economic Growth and Environmental Sustainability: Five Propositions," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(6), pages 1-26, June.
- Cory, Karlynn S. & Swezey, Blair G., 2007. "Renewable Portfolio Standards in the States: Balancing Goals and Rules," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 21-32, May.
- Sovacool, Benjamin K., 2009. "The importance of comprehensiveness in renewable electricity and energy-efficiency policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 1529-1541, April.
- Ng, Serena & Lewbel, Arthur, 2008. "Editors' Report 2007," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 26, pages 557-557.
- Marc A. Rosen, 2009. "Energy Sustainability: A Pragmatic Approach and Illustrations," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 1(1), pages 1-26, March.
- Adamantiades, A. & Kessides, I., 2009. "Nuclear power for sustainable development: Current status and future prospects," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5149-5166, December.
More about this item
Keywordscassava; mechanization; food security;
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- Q3 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsusta:v:2:y:2010:i:12:p:3681-3694:d:10348. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: http://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.