Bringing the Family Back in: On Role Assignment and Clientification in the Swedish Social Services
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nathan Hughes & Carolina Munoz-Guzman, 2015. "Understanding and Supporting “Families with Complex Needs”: An Editorial," Social Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(4), pages 1-5, December.
More about this item
Keywordsclienthood; family; social services; focus groups; familialisation;
- A - General Economics and Teaching
- B - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology
- N - Economic History
- P - Economic Systems
- Y80 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Related Disciplines - - - Related Disciplines
- Z00 - Other Special Topics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jscscx:v:4:y:2015:i:1:p:117-133:d:45584. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: http://www.mdpi.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .