Constructions of Resilience: Ethnoracial Diversity, Inequality, and Post-Katrina Recovery, the Case of New Orleans
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Torres-Salinas, Daniel & Moed, Henk F., 2009. "Library Catalog Analysis as a tool in studies of social sciences and humanities: An exploratory study of published book titles in Economics," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 9-26.
- repec:spr:scient:v:87:y:2011:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-011-0352-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hess, David, 2007. "Social Reporting and New Governance Regulation: The Prospects of Achieving Corporate Accountability Through Transparency," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(03), pages 453-476, July.
- Rémi Barré, 2010. "Towards socially robust S&T indicators: indicators as debatable devices, enabling collective learning," Research Evaluation, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(3), pages 227-231, September.
- repec:spr:scient:v:50:y:2001:i:3:d:10.1023_a:1010566916697 is not listed on IDEAS
- Erik Ernø-Kjølhede & Finn Hansson, 2011. "Measuring research performance during a changing relationship between science and society," Research Evaluation, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(2), pages 131-143, June.
- Ulrich Schmoch & Torben Schubert & Dorothea Jansen & Richard Heidler & Regina von Görtz, 2010. "How to use indicators to measure scientific performance: a balanced approach," Research Evaluation, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(1), pages 2-18, March.
- repec:spr:scient:v:90:y:2012:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-011-0493-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Pontille & Didier Torny, 2010. "The controversial policies of journal ratings: evaluating social sciences and humanities," Research Evaluation, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(5), pages 347-360, December.
- repec:spr:scient:v:57:y:2003:i:2:d:10.1023_a:1024141819302 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:79:y:2009:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-009-0417-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Benedetto Lepori & Carole Probst, 2009. "Using curricula vitae for mapping scientific fields: a small-scale experience for Swiss communication sciences," Research Evaluation, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(2), pages 125-134, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nilanchal PATEL & Anupama RAWAT, 2015. "Comparative Assessment Between Area Based And Patch Based Gibbs-Martin Diversification Index For Land Use Pattern Analysis," Theoretical and Empirical Researches in Urban Management, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 10(4), pages 66-76, November.
More about this item
Keywordsresilience; disaster; ethnoracial diversity; Hurricane Katrina;
- A - General Economics and Teaching
- B - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology
- N - Economic History
- P - Economic Systems
- Y80 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Related Disciplines - - - Related Disciplines
- Z00 - Other Special Topics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jscscx:v:2:y:2013:i:4:p:298-317:d:31001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: http://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.