Dearfield Dream Project: Developing an Interdisciplinary Historical/Cultural Research Network
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Karl S. Landstrom, 1954. "Reclamation Under the Desert-Land Act," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 36(3), pages 500-508.
More about this item
KeywordsAfrican-American history; culture; research network; interdisciplinary; social justice;
- A - General Economics and Teaching
- B - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology
- N - Economic History
- P - Economic Systems
- Y80 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Related Disciplines - - - Related Disciplines
- Z00 - Other Special Topics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jscscx:v:2:y:2013:i:3:p:168-179:d:28071. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: http://www.mdpi.com/ .