n -Dimensional Laplace Transforms of Occupation Times for Spectrally Negative Lévy Processes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Li, Yingqiu & Zhou, Xiaowen, 2014. "On pre-exit joint occupation times for spectrally negative Lévy processes," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 48-55.
- Loeffen, Ronnie L. & Renaud, Jean-François & Zhou, Xiaowen, 2014. "Occupation times of intervals until first passage times for spectrally negative Lévy processes," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 124(3), pages 1408-1435.
- Landriault, David & Renaud, Jean-François & Zhou, Xiaowen, 2011. "Occupation times of spectrally negative Lévy processes with applications," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 121(11), pages 2629-2641, November.
- Ning Cai & Nan Chen & Xiangwei Wan, 2010. "Occupation Times of Jump-Diffusion Processes with Double Exponential Jumps and the Pricing of Options," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 35(2), pages 412-437, May.
More about this item
Keywordsspectrally negative Lévy process; occupation time; scale function;
- C - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods
- G0 - Financial Economics - - General
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
- M2 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics
- M4 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting
- K2 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jrisks:v:5:y:2017:i:1:p:8-:d:88878. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: http://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.