The Cosmopolitan Future: A Feminist Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dzodzi Tsikata, 2009. "Women's Organizing in Ghana since the 1990s: From individual organizations to three coalitions," Development, Palgrave Macmillan;Society for International Deveopment, vol. 52(2), pages 185-192, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Suleman Lazarus, 2019. "‘Some Animals Are More Equal Than Others’: The Hierarchy of Citizenship in Austria," Laws, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(3), pages 1-19, July.
More about this item
Keywordscosmopolitanization; feminism; descriptive representation; substantive representation; international law; human rights;
- K0 - Law and Economics - - General
- K1 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law
- K2 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law
- K3 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law
- K4 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior
- D78 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Positive Analysis of Policy Formulation and Implementation
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F42 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Policy Coordination and Transmission
- F68 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jlawss:v:5:y:2016:i:3:p:34-:d:76292. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.