The Long-Term Game: An Analysis of the Life Expectancy of National Football League Players
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ruud Koning & Victor Matheson & Anil Nathan & James Pantano, 2014. "The Long-Term Game: An Analysis of the Life Expectancy of National Football League Players," Working Papers 1401, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Ruud Koning & Victor Matheson & Anil Nathan & James Pantano, 2014. "The Long-Term Game: An Analysis of the Life Expectancy of National Football League Players," Working Papers 1401, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsNational Football League; premature deaths; survivability; injuries;
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
- F42 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Policy Coordination and Transmission
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jijfss:v:2:y:2014:i:1:p:168-178:d:34131. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: http://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.