On The Foundations Of Granular Computing Paradigm
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Aurelio F. Bariviera & M. Belen Guercio & Lisana B. Martinez & Osvaldo A. Rosso, 2016. "Libor at crossroads: stochastic switching detection using information theory quantifiers," Papers 1603.02874, arXiv.org.
- Aurelio F. Bariviera & M. Belen Guercio & Lisana B. Martinez & Osvaldo A. Rosso, 2015. "A permutation Information Theory tour through different interest rate maturities: the Libor case," Papers 1509.00217, arXiv.org.
- Brahmasrene, Tantatape & Huang, Jui-Chi & Sissoko, Yaya, 2014. "Crude oil prices and exchange rates: Causality, variance decomposition and impulse response," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 407-412.
- Bariviera, Aurelio Fernández, 2011. "The influence of liquidity on informational efficiency: The case of the Thai Stock Market," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 390(23), pages 4426-4432.
- Sun, Jingwei & Shi, Wendong, 2015. "Breaks, trends, and unit roots in spot prices for crude oil and petroleum products," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 169-177.
- Wiston Adrian Risso, 2009. "The informational efficiency: the emerging markets versus the developed markets," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(5), pages 485-487.
- An, Haizhong & Gao, Xiangyun & Fang, Wei & Ding, Yinghui & Zhong, Weiqiong, 2014. "Research on patterns in the fluctuation of the co-movement between crude oil futures and spot prices: A complex network approach," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 1067-1075.
- Philippatos, George C & Wilson, Charles J, 1974. "Information theory and risk in capital markets," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 523-532, August.
- Rosso, Osvaldo A. & De Micco, Luciana & Plastino, A. & Larrondo, Hilda A., 2010. "Info-quantifiers’ map-characterization revisited," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(21), pages 4604-4612.
- Myles M. Dryden, 1968. "Short-Term Forecasting Of Share Prices: An Information Theory Approach," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 15(1), pages 227-249, February.
- Fama, Eugene F, 1970. "Efficient Capital Markets: A Review of Theory and Empirical Work," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 25(2), pages 383-417, May.
- Zunino, Luciano & Fernández Bariviera, Aurelio & Guercio, M. Belén & Martinez, Lisana B. & Rosso, Osvaldo A., 2012. "On the efficiency of sovereign bond markets," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(18), pages 4342-4349.
- Zunino, Luciano & Tabak, Benjamin M. & Serinaldi, Francesco & Zanin, Massimiliano & Pérez, Darío G. & Rosso, Osvaldo A., 2011. "Commodity predictability analysis with a permutation information theory approach," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 390(5), pages 876-890.
- Lamberti, P.W & Martin, M.T & Plastino, A & Rosso, O.A, 2004. "Intensive entropic non-triviality measure," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 334(1), pages 119-131.
- Bariviera, A.F. & Guercio, M. Belén & Martinez, Lisana B., 2012. "A comparative analysis of the informational efficiency of the fixed income market in seven European countries," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 116(3), pages 426-428.
- De Micco, L. & González, C.M. & Larrondo, H.A. & Martin, M.T. & Plastino, A. & Rosso, O.A., 2008. "Randomizing nonlinear maps via symbolic dynamics," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 387(14), pages 3373-3383.
More about this item
KeywordsGranular computing; suitable metric concepts; granular multivariate statistics; granular principal component analysis; granular clustering; granular least squares estimates.;
- C80 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - General
- C88 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Other Computer Software
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fzy:fuzeco:v:viii:y:2003:i:2:p:73-105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aurelio Fernandez). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sigefea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .