Efectos sobre el bienestar social de las empresas con poder de mercado en México
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Urzúa, Carlos M., 2009. "Efectos sobre el bienestar social de las empresas con poder de mercado en México," EGAP Working Papers 2009-05, Tecnológico de Monterrey, Campus Ciudad de México.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alarco Tosoni, Germán, 2011. "Profit margins, financing and investment in the Peruvian business sector (1998-2008)," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), December.
More about this item
Keywordsmonopoly; Cournot oligopoly; distributive effects; regional effects; income distribution; markets for services; Mexico;
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
- L40 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - General
- L80 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - General
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
- R20 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpu:articu:200903. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marcelina Sánchez). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cefgvmx.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.