Prediction Market Performance in the 2016 U.S. Presidential Election
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aliakbari, Elmira & McKitrick, Ross, 2018.
"Information aggregation in a prediction market for climate outcomes,"
Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 97-106.
- Elmira Aliakbari & Ross McKitrick, 2017. "Information Aggregation in a Prediction Market for Climate Outcomes," Working Papers 1702, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Graefe, Andreas, 2023. "Embrace the differences: Revisiting the PollyVote method of combining forecasts for U.S. presidential elections (2004 to 2020)," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 170-177.
- Graefe, Andreas, 2019. "Accuracy of German federal election forecasts, 2013 & 2017," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 868-877.
- Rami Zeedan, 2019. "The 2016 US Presidential Elections: What Went Wrong in Pre-Election Polls? Demographics Help to Explain," J, MDPI, vol. 2(1), pages 1-18, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:for:ijafaa:y:2017:i:45:p:38-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iiforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Pamela Stroud (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iiforea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.