Ethics Issues In The Management Of The Projects
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Camelia KONRAD, 2011. "Sustainable Development Management As A Strategic Option," Review of General Management, Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Management Brasov, vol. 14(2), pages 202-217, November.
- Emilian M. DOBRESCU & Gheorghe MANEA & Roxana STEFANESCU & Victor Velter, 2011. "Defining Elements Of Sustainable Development In The Romanian Territory," Review of General Management, Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Management Brasov, vol. 14(2), pages 73-90, November.
More about this item
Keywordsethics; ethical principles; project management; innovative mechatronic systems;
- K42 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Illegal Behavior and the Enforcement of Law
- K49 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Other
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fmb:journl:v:15:y:2012:i:1:p:33-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (George Maniu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fbuspro.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .