Share Repurchase Mechanisms: A Comparative Analysis of Efficacy, Shareholder Wealth, and Corporate Control Effects
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Louis, Henock & White, Hal, 2007. "Do managers intentionally use repurchase tender offers to signal private information? Evidence from firm financial reporting behavior," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 205-233, July.
- Meincke, Sven & Nekat, Kai & Nippel, Peter, 2005. "Aktienrückkauf, Kapitalverwässerung und die Bedeutung von Transferable Put Rights," Manuskripte aus den Instituten für Betriebswirtschaftslehre der Universität Kiel 594, Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel, Institut für Betriebswirtschaftslehre.
- Stephen J. Dempsey & Gene Laber, 1992. "Effects Of Agency And Transaction Costs On Dividend Payout Ratios: Further Evidence Of The Agency-Transaction Cost Hypothesis," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 15(4), pages 317-321, December.
- Oded, Jacob, 2011. "Stock repurchases: How firms choose between a self tender offer and an open-market program," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 3174-3187.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fma:fmanag:gay91. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Courtney Connors). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmaaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .