The fair lending laws and their enforcement
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Taylor, John B, 1980. "Aggregate Dynamics and Staggered Contracts," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(1), pages 1-23, February.
- Laurence Ball, 1994. "What Determines the Sacrifice Ratio?," NBER Chapters,in: Monetary Policy, pages 155-193 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- McCallum, Bennett T, 1980. "Rational Expectations and Macroeconomic Stabilization Policy: An Overview," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 12(4), pages 716-746, November.
- Sims, Christopher A, 1980. "Macroeconomics and Reality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(1), pages 1-48, January.
- Sargent, Thomas J & Wallace, Neil, 1975. ""Rational" Expectations, the Optimal Monetary Instrument, and the Optimal Money Supply Rule," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(2), pages 241-254, April.
- Alfred Broaddus & Marvin Goodfriend, 1984.
"Base drift and the longer run growth of M1 : experience from a decade of monetary targeting,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Nov, pages 3-14.
- Alfred Broaddus & Marvin Goodfriend, 1985. "Base drift and the longer run growth of M1 : experience from a decade of monetary targeting," Working Paper 85-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr, 1973. "Some International Evidence on Output-Inflation Tradeoffs," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(3), pages 326-334, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sabrina Pellerin & John R. Walter & Patricia E. Wescott, 2009. "The consolidation of financial market regulation : pros, cons, and implications for the United States," Working Paper 09-08, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Sabrina Pellerin & John R. Walter & Patricia E. Wescott, 2009. "The consolidation of financial regulation: pros, cons, and implications for the United States," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Spr, pages 121-160.
- Nicola Persico, 2012. "Evidence of Discrimination," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 41(2), pages 321-346.
More about this item
KeywordsConsumer credit ; Discrimination in consumer credit;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedreq:y:1995:i:fall:p:61-77. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Pascasio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbrius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.