Small business organizations in the United States
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- M. Pacione, 2011. "Introduction: Urban Growth Patterns – Trends and Policy Issues," Chapters,in: International Handbook of Urban Policy, Volume 3, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Kovač Darko & Bertoncelj Andrej, 2008. "Organizational Mental Map and Conative Competences," Organizacija, De Gruyter Open, vol. 41(4), pages 127-135, July.
- Roggenkamp, Susan D. & White, Kenneth R. & Bazzoli, Gloria J., 2005. "Adoption of hospital case management: economic and institutional influences," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 60(11), pages 2489-2500, June.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedrcs:y:1992:i:sum:p:16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Pascasio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbrius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .