A review of inflation targeting in developed countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aysen Arac & Funda Telatar & Erdinc Telatar, 2012. "Investigating the Time Varying Nature of the Link between Inflation and Currency Substitution in the Turkish Economy," Hacettepe University Department of Economics Working Papers 20122, Hacettepe University, Department of Economics.
- Tambakis Demosthenes N., 2009.
"Optimal Monetary Policy with a Convex Phillips Curve,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 1-25, June.
- Tambakis, D.N., 2008. "Optimal Monetary Policy with a Convex Phillips Curve," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0859, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- de Mendonça, Helder Ferreira & de Guimarães e Souza, Gustavo José, 2012. "Is inflation targeting a good remedy to control inflation?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 178-191.
- Marius Constantin APOSTOAIE, 2011. "Inflation Targeting In Romania in the Perspective of Joining the Exchange Rate Mechanism II," Timisoara Journal of Economics, West University of Timisoara, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 4(1(13)), pages 43-56.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedpbr:y:2006:i:q3:p:10-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Beth Paul). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbphus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .