Evaluating the relative strength of the U.S. capital markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jason Bram & James A. Orr, 1999. "Can New York City bank on Wall Street?," Current Issues in Economics and Finance, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 5(Jul).
- Erica L. Groshen & Simon M. Potter & Rebecca J. Sela, 2004. "Economic restructuring in New York State," Current Issues in Economics and Finance, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 10(Jun).
- Jason Bram & James A. Orr & Carol Rapaport, 2002. "Measuring the effects of the September 11 attack on New York City," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Nov, pages 5-20.
- Jason Bram & Alisdair McKay, 2005. "Evolution of commuting patterns in the New York City metro area," Current Issues in Economics and Finance, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 11(Oct).
- James A. Orr & Robert W. Rich & Rae D. Rosen, 1999. "Two new indexes offer a broad view of economic activity in the New York - New Jersey region," Current Issues in Economics and Finance, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 5(Oct).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard Deitz & Andrew F. Haughwout & Charles Steindel, 2010. "The recession's impact on the state budgets of New York and New Jersey," Current Issues in Economics and Finance, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 16(Jun/Jul).
- Cetorelli, Nicola & Peristiani, Stavros, 2013.
"Prestigious stock exchanges: A network analysis of international financial centers,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1543-1551.
- Nicola Cetorelli & Stavros Peristiani, 2009. "Prestigious stock exchanges: a network analysis of international financial centers," Staff Reports 384, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Nicola Cetorelli & Stavros Peristiani, 2015.
"Firm Value and Cross Listings: The Impact of Stock Market Prestige,"
Journal of Risk and Financial Management,
MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(1), pages 1-31, March.
- Nicola Cetorelli & Stavros Peristiani, 2010. "Firm value and cross-listings: the impact of stock market prestige," Staff Reports 474, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
More about this item
KeywordsCapital market ; Corporate bonds ; Corporations - Finance ; Bond market ; International finance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fednci:y:2007:i:jul:n:v.13no.6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Farber). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbnyus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.