Gramm-Rudman-Hollings' hold on budget policy: losing its grip?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Barro, Robert J, 1974. "Are Government Bonds Net Wealth?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(6), pages 1095-1117, Nov.-Dec..
- Thomas J. Sargent & Neil Wallace, 1981. "Some unpleasant monetarist arithmetic," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Fall.
- Preston J. Miller, 1983. "Budget deficit mythology," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Fall.
- Plosser, Charles I., 1982. "Government financing decisions and asset returns," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 325-352.
- David, Paul A & Scadding, John L, 1974. "Private Savings: Ultrarationality, Aggregation, and "Denison's Law."," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(2), pages 225-249, Part I, M.
- Kochin, Levis A, 1974. "Are Future Taxes Anticipated by Consumers? Comment," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 6(3), pages 385-394, August.
- Kotlikoff, Laurence J & Summers, Lawrence H, 1981.
"The Role of Intergenerational Transfers in Aggregate Capital Accumulation,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(4), pages 706-732, August.
- Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Lawrence H. Summers, 1980. "The Role of Intergenerational Transfers in Aggregate Capital Accumulation," NBER Working Papers 0445, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Darby, Michael R. & Lothian, James R., 1983. "British economic policy under margaret thatcher: A midterm examination," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, pages 157-207.
- Steindl, Frank G, 1974. "Money and Income: The View from the Government Budget Restraint," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 29(4), pages 1143-1148, September.
- Darby, Michael R, 1975. "The Financial and Tax Effects of Monetary Policy on Interest Rates," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 13(2), pages 266-276, June.
- Auerbach, Robert D & Rutner, Jack L, 1977. "A Negative View of the Negative Money Multiplier: Comment," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 32(5), pages 1814-1817, December.
- Michael R. Darby & James R. Lothian, 1982. "British Economic Policy Under Margaret Thatcher: A Midterm Examination," UCLA Economics Working Papers 253, UCLA Department of Economics.
- White, Betsy Buttrill, 1978. "Empirical Tests of the Life Cycle Hypothesis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 547-560.
- James Tobin & Willem H. Buiter, 1974. "Long Run Effects of Fiscal and Monetary Policy on Aggregate Demand," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 384, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Blinder, Alan S. & Solow, Robert M., 1973. "Does fiscal policy matter?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, pages 319-337.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sung Deuk Hahm & Mark S. Kamlet & David C. Mowery & Tsai-Tsu Su, 1992. "The influence of the gramm-rudman-hollings act on federal budgetary outcomes, 1986-1989," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(2), pages 207-234.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedmqr:y:1989:i:win:p:11-21:n:v.13no.1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jannelle Ruswick). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbmnus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .