Firm volatility and credit: a macroeconomic analysis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pengfei Wang & Yi Wen, 2009.
"Financial development and economic volatility: a unified explanation,"
2009-022, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Yi Wen & Pengfei Wang, 2010. "Financial Development and Economic Volatility:A Unified Explanation," 2010 Meeting Papers 66, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Myftari, Entela & Rossi, Sergio, 2010. "Prix des actifs et politique monétaire : enjeux et perspectives après la crise financière de 2007-2009," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 86(3), pages 355-383, septembre.
- Shalini Mitra, 2012. "Does Financial Development Cause Higher Firm Volatility and Lower Aggregate Volatility?," Working papers 2012-07, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Hirano, Tomohiro & Yanagawa, Noriyuki, 2010. "Asset Bubbles, Endogenous Growth, and Financial Frictions," MPRA Paper 24085, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Petra Marotzke, 2011. "Macroeconomic Stability and Wage Inequality: A Model with Credit and Labor Market Frictions," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2011-38, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlrv:y:2009:i:mar:p:95-106:n:v.91no.2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kathy Cosgrove). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .