Monetary policy on the 75th anniversary of the Federal Reserve System: summary of conference proceedings
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barnett, William A. & Keating, John W. & Kelly, Logan J., 2008.
"Toward a bias corrected currency equivalent index,"
Elsevier, vol. 100(3), pages 448-451, September.
- Kelly, Logan & Barnett, William A. & Keating, John, 2007. "Toward a Bias Corrected Currency Equivalent Index," MPRA Paper 4786, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- William Barnett & John Keating & Logan Kelly, 2007. "Toward a Bias Corrected Currency Equivalent Index," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 200707, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2007.
- Barnett, William A. & Keating, John W. & Kelly, Logan, 2007. "Toward a Bias Corrected Currency Equivalent Index," MPRA Paper 6008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luisa Corrado & Sean Holly, 2004. " Habit Formation and Interest Rate Smoothing," CDMA Conference Paper Series 0404, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Stracca, Livio, 2001. "Does liquidity matter? Properties of a synthetic divisia monetary aggregate in the euro area," Working Paper Series 0079, European Central Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary theory ; Federal Reserve System;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlrv:y:1990:i:sep:p:59-65. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kathy Cosgrove). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .