The relative impact of monetary and fiscal actions on economic activity: a cross-country comparison
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J. E. Meade & P. W. S. Andrews, 1938. "Summary Of Replies To Questions On Effects Of Interest Rates," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 0(1), pages 14-31.
- H. D. Henderson, 1938. "The Significance Of The Rate Of Interest," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 0(1), pages 1-13.
- Lyle E. Gramley & Samuel B. Chase, 1965. "Time deposits in monetary analysis," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Oct, pages 1380-1406.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stephen M. Miller & Frank S. Russek, 2003.
"The Relationship Between Large Fiscal Adjustments And Short-Term Output Growth Under Alternative Fiscal Policy Regimes,"
Contemporary Economic Policy,
Western Economic Association International, vol. 21(1), pages 41-58, January.
- Stephen M. Miller & Frank S. Russek, 1999. "The Relationship between Large Fiscal Adjustments and Short-Term Output Growth Under Alternative Fiscal Policy Regimes," Working papers 1999-04, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2002.
- Adewale Emmanuel Adegoriola & Peter Siyan, 2015. "The Relative Impact of Money Supply and Government Expenditure on Economic Growth in Nigeria," Economy, Asian Online Journal Publishing Group, vol. 2(3), pages 49-57.
- Dallas S. Batten & R. W. Hafer, 1984. "Currency substitution: a test of its importance," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Aug, pages 5-11.
- Mallaye, Douzounet, 2009.
"Reformes Monétaires Et Croissance Économique En Zone Cemac
[Monetary Reforms And Economic Growth In Cemac Zone]," MPRA Paper 19621, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vafa Moayedi, 2013. "Reassessing The Effect Of Fiscal And Monetary Policies In Iran: The St. Louis Equation Revisited," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 38(4), pages 123-141, December.
- Hafer, R. W., 1985.
"Choosing between M1 and debt as an intermediate target for monetary policy,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, pages 89-132.
- R. W. Hafer, 1984. "Choosing between M1 and debt as an intermediate target for monetary policy," Working Papers 1984-005, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Slim Mahfoudh & Mohamed Ben Amar, 2016. "The Impact of Economic Policies on Economic Growth in a Group of Arabic Countries: Empirical Verification using Non-Stationary Panel Model," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 6(1), pages 186-195, January.
- Ghura, Dhaneshwar, 1995. "Effects of macroeconomic policies on income growth, inflation, and output growth in Sub-Saharan Africa," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 367-395, August.
- Şen, Hüseyin & Kaya, Ayşe, 2015. "The relative effectiveness of Monetary and Fiscal Policies on growth: what does long-run SVAR model tell us?," MPRA Paper 65903, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Aug 2015.
- Mansour Zarra-Nezhad & Sahar Motamedi & Amir Hossein Montazer Hojat & Ebrahim Anvari, 2015. "An Investigation into the Efficiency of Monetary and Fiscal Policies in Iran Case Study: The 4th Economic Development Plan," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 5(5), pages 734-746, May.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary theory ; Fiscal policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlrv:y:1983:i:jan:p:5-12:n:v.65no.1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kathy Cosgrove). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .