Issues in measuring an adjusted monetary base
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J. E. Meade & P. W. S. Andrews, 1938. "Summary Of Replies To Questions On Effects Of Interest Rates," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 0(1), pages 14-31.
- H. D. Henderson, 1938. "The Significance Of The Rate Of Interest," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 0(1), pages 1-13.
- Lyle E. Gramley & Samuel B. Chase, 1965. "Time deposits in monetary analysis," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Oct, pages 1380-1406.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- R. Alton Gilbert, 1987. "A revision in the monetary base," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Aug, pages 24-29.
- Richard G. Anderson & Robert H. Rasche, 1996. "Measuring the adjusted monetary base in an era of financial change," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Nov, pages 3-37.
- Michelle R. Garfinkel & Daniel L. Thornton, 1991. "The multiplier approach to the money supply process: a precautionary note," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jul, pages 47-64.
- R. Alton Gilbert, 1984. "Calculating the adjusted monetary base under contemporaneous reserve requirements," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Feb, pages 27-32.
More about this item
KeywordsMoney supply ; Bank reserves;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlrv:y:1980:i:dec:p:11-29:n:v.62no.10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kathy Cosgrove). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.