Why are corporations holding so much cash?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jbfina:v:81:y:2017:i:c:p:24-35 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yuko Hashimoto & Noriaki Kinoshita, 2016. "The Financial Wealth of Corporations; A First Look at Sectoral Balance Sheet Data," IMF Working Papers 16/11, International Monetary Fund.
- Michalis Nikiforos, 2014. "Distribution-led Growth in the Long Run," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_814, Levy Economics Institute.
- Iuliana Oana Mihai & Riana Iren Radu, 2015. "A Literature Review Of Companies Cash Holdings," Risk in Contemporary Economy, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, pages 346-352.
- repec:eee:moneco:v:87:y:2017:i:c:p:13-33 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jfinec:v:125:y:2017:i:2:p:344-368 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:isp:journl:v:11:y:2017:i:1:p:526-546 is not listed on IDEAS
- International Monetary Fund, 2014. "Canada; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 14/28, International Monetary Fund.
- Meir Russ & Bino Catasùs, 2014. "Editorial. Intellectual Capital and Management Control: Human Capital Valuation and other challenges," MANAGEMENT CONTROL, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(2), pages 5-21.
- repec:spt:apfiba:v:7:y:2017:i:6:f:7_6_3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sorin Gabriel Anton, 2016. "Cash Holdings and Firm Value: A Study of Listed Firms in Romania," Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(2), pages 409-414, February.
- Liu, Qigui & Luo, Tianpei & Tian, Gary Gang, 2015. "Family control and corporate cash holdings: Evidence from China," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 220-245.
- Gianni La Cava & Callan Windsor, 2016. "Why Do Companies Hold Cash?," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2016-03, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Joseph W. Gruber & Steven B. Kamin, 2016. "The Corporate Saving Glut and Falloff of Investment Spending in OECD Economies," IMF Economic Review, Palgrave Macmillan;International Monetary Fund, vol. 64(4), pages 777-799, November.
- repec:oup:indcch:v:26:y:2017:i:1:p:1-20. is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCorporations - Taxation ; Research and development ; Cash flow;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlre:y:2013:i:jan. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Oates). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.