Why are corporations holding so much cash?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jbfina:v:81:y:2017:i:c:p:24-35 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yuko Hashimoto & Noriaki Kinoshita, 2016. "The Financial Wealth of Corporations; A First Look at Sectoral Balance Sheet Data," IMF Working Papers 16/11, International Monetary Fund.
- Michalis Nikiforos, 2014. "Distribution-led Growth in the Long Run," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_814, Levy Economics Institute.
- Iuliana Oana Mihai & Riana Iren Radu, 2015. "A Literature Review Of Companies Cash Holdings," Risk in Contemporary Economy, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, pages 346-352.
- repec:eee:moneco:v:87:y:2017:i:c:p:13-33 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jfinec:v:125:y:2017:i:2:p:344-368 is not listed on IDEAS
- International Monetary Fund, 2014. "Canada; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 14/28, International Monetary Fund.
- Meir Russ & Bino Catasùs, 2014. "Editorial. Intellectual Capital and Management Control: Human Capital Valuation and other challenges," MANAGEMENT CONTROL, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(2), pages 5-21.
- repec:spt:apfiba:v:7:y:2017:i:6:f:7_6_3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sorin Gabriel Anton, 2016. "Cash Holdings and Firm Value: A Study of Listed Firms in Romania," Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(2), pages 409-414, February.
- Liu, Qigui & Luo, Tianpei & Tian, Gary Gang, 2015. "Family control and corporate cash holdings: Evidence from China," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 220-245.
- Joseph W. Gruber & Steven B. Kamin, 2016. "The Corporate Saving Glut and Falloff of Investment Spending in OECD Economies," IMF Economic Review, Palgrave Macmillan;International Monetary Fund, vol. 64(4), pages 777-799, November.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporations - Taxation ; Research and development ; Cash flow;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlre:y:2013:i:jan. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kathy Cosgrove). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .