St. Louis Fed's approach to monetary policy won't change
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alesina, Alberto & Dollar, David, 2000.
"Who Gives Foreign Aid to Whom and Why?,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 33-63, March.
- Alberto Alesina & David Dollar, 1998. "Who Gives Foreign Aid to Whom and Why?," NBER Working Papers 6612, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dollar, David & Alesina, Alberto, 2000. "Who Gives Foreign Aid to Whom and Why?," Scholarly Articles 4553020, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Maizels, Alfred & Nissanke, Machiko K., 1984. "Motivations for aid to developing countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 12(9), pages 879-900, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mele, Antonio & Molnar, Krisztina & Santoro, Sergio, 2014.
"On the perils of stabilizing prices when agents are learning,"
Discussion Paper Series in Economics
1/2015, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Antonio Mele & Krisztina Molnar & Sergio Santoro, 2015. "On the perils of stabilizing prices when agents are learning," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0215, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Antonio Mele & Krisztina MolnÃ¡r & Sergio Santoro, 2015. "On the Perils of Stabilizing Prices when Agents are Learning," CESifo Working Paper Series 5173, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hommes, C.H. & Zhu, M., 2016. "Behavioral Learning Equilibria, Persistence Amplification & Monetary Policy," CeNDEF Working Papers 16-03, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
More about this item
KeywordsFederal Reserve Bank of St. Louis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlre:y:2008:i:jul:p:3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kathy Cosgrove). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .